Our friends, Brodie the Prankster and George Hutchins, are looking for John Billhurd, who shows to be in the bin! Yucky! But this time, it's a 1-page strip! More strips coming on every Monday!
Keep making Brodie the Prankster strips very hard work for me. Although I still love making them, I've been struggling to draw or make another page for the strip, but I already knew I was still doing work. Sometimes I don't struggle, or maybe I was doing some hard work.
But I don't just want to take a break because Brodie the Prankster has been with me for months, making strips just for kids to read online. And if I make it into a popular culture, fans would start pointing out it was me, Brodie Nia, and it really, really helps me out to continue strips for Brodie the Prankster.
I wish one of you guys were here to see and read all Brodie the Prankster strips, like making Brodie Smith a recognisable character, and some things like that.
Anyways, all I wanted to say to a message is what I talk about how I created Brodie the Prankster and the way it changed my life.
Thank you for reading this, and to this day, I'm still making strips every Monday.
Have a world's greatest day!

Comments
Post a Comment