BRODIE THE PRANKSTER HAS MADE HIS DEBUT!

Brodie the Prankster has finally made his debut... and his own comic strip! Isn't that exciting news?! And yes, this is only 6 panels I've made, and this is one of my greatest works I've ever done. I'm so excited to show you my first comic strip that has ever been made... by me, Brodie Nia.

In this strip, Brodie seems to be hungry and he was looking for something, until he saw an apple, grown by a tree, but it was protected by the Gardener. So, he switched to a plastic apple instead! When the Gardener gets that apple, it turns out that the apple that he's holding is actually a plastic apple! He shouts out Brodie's name, and well, he did it. Brodie eats an apple and says to himself "I'm a bit of a prankster, eh?". That was his first prank to be ever recorded in children's history.

Here is a full strip, and you can download it for your device, or a computer!

This took me lots of hours of drawing, texting and coloring together. While it may be better, the result doesn't have any shading or effects, so it's just the elements I needed for this comic strip.

If you'd like me to do more, I'll do it every Monday morning, and I know it's a bit late, but I managed to do it. Anyways, thank you so much for reading Brodie the Prankster's debut, and I hope you're having a good day.

But... what ideas would Brodie the Prankster like to do? Leave a comment and I'll do it ASAP!

Comments