Brodie the Prankster is finally back! And guess who's in the gang? Robbie Jan, Brodie Smith's old friend!
Brodie and Robbie met together since kindergarten and they've known each other for a short time. But when they got separated, Robbie was never to be seen again, while Brodie didn't know where he had gone too.
Now in this strip, Brodie and Robbie have finally reunited and quickly became friends for 3 years. George and John were so happy to see Robbie that they made a surprise for Brodie!
And I know it took a long such work, but here it is! The prankster is back!
It's been 3 months since I haven't made some posts on Blogger. I got too busy working on sketches on Brodie the Prankster characters, and I felt like I would continue making strips and adding new characters to meet.
And I hope you enjoyed this strip that I've been working on. But don't worry, the Part-2 strip is also coming next week, and see what happens when Robbie pulls a trick on Richard!
Anyways, have the world's greatest day!

Comments
Post a Comment