Hello there! When Brodie the Prankster is coming for part 2 tomorrow, I decided I should make a post, where I'll be answering FAQs for you and fans to know.
We'll start the first section:
Why are the comic strip and the character called "Brodie the Prankster"?
I used my name "Brodie" for the title "the Prankster" and the last name for the character "Smith". It's what makes me who I am that I used my name for them.
How many strips has Brodie the Prankster appeared in?
Brodie the Prankster is currently 11 strips, but the other strip that had been delayed was for the March 10, 2026 strip, because I didn't make the fourth strip. So, the strip was published on March 16.
What art tools do you use to create his comic strip?
I used Photopea for Brodie the Prankster and drawings. I also made this back on October 31, 2024, you know, the creation of Brodie Smith!
But don't worry, it's not a GIF version of Brodie Smith going to blink, it's the original.
Are there new Brodie the Prankster strips being created today?
Yes! Brodie the Prankster strips are being created when it's published every Monday. But the thing is, I've been struggling to make it because I didn't have much time to do it.
How can you look up your favorite strip?
Blogger.com is a great resource for you and fans, where it, also, publishes Brodie the Prankster strips! You can view them by going to the right tab "Read Brodie the Prankster!" and click the highlight tab.
How about the news?
Oh yes, the news! So, when the strip is coming on tomorrow, I'll post Who Is Robbie Jan? (Exclusive!) on August 11, and the artwork for Robbie Jan will be revealed, too!
And that's all the FAQ answered! If you want me to ask more FAQs, leave a comment below, and I'll answer for you!

Comments
Post a Comment