Richard Rich's Info and Facts are Revealed!

As I said in the recent post, I want to share with you Richard Rich's information and (fun) facts just for you fans to know about him!

Let's Know About Richard Rich!

Here is Richard Rich's information that you've been waiting for!

Full Name: Richard "Richly" Rich

Born: April 3

Age: 8

Parents: "The Rich Family" (both father and mother)

Address: 78 High Road, Burwin Town

Occupation: School student (third grade)

Information:

Richard "Richly" Rich is a young millionaire boy who is shown teasing children for money just for his greediness. This is a backstory about when he was a sailor with his father, he found someone's wallet containing $100 dollars and stole it. But then, when his father won a lottery, they became millionaires. As a millionaire, Richard began teasing children for money in playgrounds and started finding his enemies, George Hutchins and... Brodie the Prankster! When he was planning to stop Brodie, John Billhurd already planned it, so they made a present prank just for Brodie. But when he puts something in the present and goes away, John checks on a present, but it explodes to his face, speechless. So later on, Richard becomes friends with John, trying to prank Brodie.

Fun Facts Time!

Richard is based on a design from Wally Albright in Our Gang's 1934 short Honky Donkey.

Richard likes wearing his white tuxedo, but every time when children see him, he looks away and walks away without them noticing.

Richard has the same age as Brodie the Prankster.

Richard may seem friendly and trustworthy, but his greed controls him for not giving money to children who do whatever he wants.

Richard likes spending his money buying expensive toys and even stealing a child's toy.

And lastly... Richard is considered to be "the most richest boy in Burwin town"!

About Brodie the Prankster 2-page strip...

I know, I know. I haven't posted anything for days now, but right now, I'm still finishing the 2-strip that you've been waiting for.

So at that moment, Brodie the Prankster 2-page strip will be released on August 3, and I always promise to let you know the strip is published... just for now.

Always, that's all of this post, and I hope you're having the world's greatest day... Bye bye!

Comments