Just almost feeling better now. And as of today, I'm having a hard time working on the 2-page strip for Brodie the Prankster, because it wasn't a good idea to fit more stories for it, and I feel like I've been doing this.
It's not like I'm not creating Brodie the Prankster, I'm still working on it without an artist assistant. Just like Charles Schulz, the creator of the Peanuts strip, he didn't have an assistant, and that's how I did, just doing my strips with no assistant.
And just to be sure I'm doing an update post, I'm doing my best working and spending my time on Brodie the Prankster. So, just please, bear with me... I know it's a huge punch, but I have to do this.
Also... I love you guys! I'll be updating on Blogger to keep you guys updated!
Bye for now!!
Comments
Post a Comment