I've finally done working on Brodie the Prankster characters as artworks, and I'm so proud of my life being the cartoonist. But I know, I didn't post on May 29, and here we are today, it's finally time to show my really hard work on my artworks, and some descriptions as well!
Starting with the Gardener.
Edward Billhurd
Edward has a very grumpy face because of how he hated his apples being stolen and eaten by Brodie the Prankster. But hey, he'll watch out for him, except his delicious apple pie crumble.
John Billhurd
I made John a full portrait-like image, but now, John has a full body, wearing his brown clothes and his blue scarf. He's like a newsboy and he doesn't like wearing any clothes, so he only wears brown clothes.
George Hutchins
George Hutchins has a great look and he's very close to becoming 9, well, he's a bit aged at this point.
Richard Rich
Richard Rich is very greedy-looking about being a millionaire. Because of how rich he is, it doesn't mean he would give the money to his friends. Instead, he would just keep it for going out buying toys or whatever. But don't let him trick you!
Jason Smith (Brodie's Dad)
I know this is going to be a bit of a hard time to say, but... I didn't make the character artwork of Jason Smith... A huge apology for Jason who didn't get a chance to see himself, but I promise to make it next time.
Brodie Smith (Brodie the Prankster!)
And our last character artwork is... Brodie Smith!
Taking the world's greatest look, Brodie has that messy hair and he's wearing his black jacket. Although some of his classmates called him "Jacket Boy". Well, that's why Brodie doesn't want to be called "Jacket Boy", including his friends, too.
I had finally done my 5 character artworks, but you'd know how much time I took, but it's very hard to make this. Don't worry, I'm still working on Brodie the Prankster forever than ever, so I can just plan some more in the future.
About the release of 2-page Brodie the Prankster comic strip, I very sadly didn't finish the second page of the strip. And I'm very sorry for wasting your time. I know I need to work harder and I promised to myself: be quick and work harder.
And that's it and all, I hope you liked the style of my artwork. But as for one of my early artworks they didn't really look at all.
Also, if you have any suggestions here on Blogger, leave a comment below and I'll prove my drawings in the future!





Comments
Post a Comment