Uh-oh, looks like Brodie the Prankster has bad luck from the Gardener!
In the strip, a very grumpy-looking gardener, Edward Billhurd, who is actually John Billhurd's uncle, is holding a box of rotten apples and he even mentions stealing his apples from Brodie, getting his own revenge. Brodie is also walking too, but he forgot to bring his water bottle, because how long he's been walking! But as Brodie went to have a rest, he saw his enemy and the Gardner put the rotten apples on the brick. When Brodie is hugely relieved, he sees and smells the rotten apples! He thinks he won't eat them ever again, making the Gardener laugh for his revenge!
Unfortunately, yes, this is the last comic strip for today. No, it doesn't mean it has already ended, but I'm taking a 2-week break and going out for a holiday. Don't worry, I'd still continue posting on Blogger, showing my newest sketches and even talking about myself that I mentioned from last week! But I have some big news for you! I'll make a 2-page strip, not every Monday, but taking a lot of different time will take a lot of time to publish the strip, so I'm hoping to see you again, and your friends, too!
(April 28: I have to make a 2-page strip because making a 4-page strip will take an hour to process. I am very sorry about that.)

Comments
Post a Comment