Brodie the Prankster's Official Encyclopedia!

Hello there!

Did you know I made an official encyclopedia for Brodie the Prankster in Fandom Wiki?! Yes, it's true! I made this back on March 3, because I made this for the community to see!

Some of the pages left are the characters, including the strip and me as well! This also adds so much information, even though I already did it!

But as I wanted to make it usable to learn for fans, there are some of the pieces that needed to be done. The sources references are from the Blogger website, which includes some older and newer posts. Some of the images are needed for the gallery section. But all of them are still in process.

So, if you're for Brodie the Prankster official wiki on Google, it's not there. But you can go through the image here!

I really hope you find it interesting, which is because I am always the creator of Brodie the Prankster, whether you're a fan or a newcomer!

That's about it, but look out for Brodie the Prankster every Monday and see you soon!

Comments