This isn't just a funny strip, but it's about Brodie and his dad, Jason Smith, who told each other they looked the same! George went to see Brodie and Jason for a while and tell all about John Billhurd, but he isn't interested and tells about a weird thing about his parents leaving him because they don't know who he is. This is because John was wearing his brown clothing and became quiet. No one knows why, but Brodie's pranks could cheer him up for a play.
In the strip, an old picture of young Jason Smith looked like Brodie Smith, which is confusing. Jason told us about his olden days about becoming Burwin Town's first hero in 1953! What a fact! Then we met Brodie and his poster of where he's pointing at. And he also told us if he looked like his dad, and he said it's true! Outside, George has been told by Brodie and his dad they've been remembering things by finding the old photos and written books! As for John Billhurd, he talks about being a weird kid and his parents left him because they don't know who he is. Then he tells about weird and weird things he already remembered, but George and even us, readers, don't exactly what kind of talking that was!
It's almost reaching 10 strips, becoming my first continued work ever! To say this, I'm so proud of being a cartoonist, creating a comic strip every Monday and some of my drawings. But another surprise is I'll make a post about myself, including my old drawings from 2024 to 2026! And I'm just super happy to continue this that made my life happy and cheerful. I couldn't be more than being a YouTuber, because I have no plans to make videos and stuff, so I quit YouTube on August 28, 2025 and started becoming a cartoonist as I am now today.
Thank you so much for reading my comic strip, Brodie the Prankster. I don't have any assistants or any artists, only me just doing my best job.
And I hope you're having a great day, too!

Comments
Post a Comment