Hello, it's me again and happy new year! Yes, I haven't posted anything on Blogspot, but this year is going to be very... VERY SPECIAL!
Ever since October 31, 2024, I've been doing this for my upcoming projects, practicing on my drawings using Photopea, and I just can't stop. Currently, I have to sort them out of my file folders because it's taking too much storage and my laptop will start heating up. (I don't know if that's a thing.)
Forget, let's go with a very, VERY SPECIAL ONE! (Yes, you heard the title!)
Before I show you an image of my character, let me introduce you... BRODIE THE PRANKSTER! Yes, the legendary father's son is the town's hero!
To get to know him, Brodie Smith (yes, that's his real name) is a young schoolboy who doesn't do mischievous things but he pulls pranks on their enemies because is much funnier then just being bullied at school.
His best friend, George Hutchins, is also a trickster and sometimes he even does magic tricks! Sometimes, he would make fun of Brodie, trying to prove if he's nice and friendly, not much of his own personality. (I'm sure he'll appear in another week!)
His father has been a prankster, just like his son, ever since 1953. They both looked the same, but they're given the same look as they should've looked like before and after.
Now, here's a bit of history of Brodie the Prankster. Ever since he was born to be the prankster, Brodie used to be a lot more friendly, quieter, and he usually sits benches all by himself. He's not just a kid who would just cause mischief, but his black jacket changed him forever.
For years, he's been seen wearing it, without wearing clothes or any fashion to his style. He's the Jacket Boy. A great reminder to watch out for that Jacket Boy. Well, the reason why I'm telling you is that he's always unseen, no matter what you're seeing or you're just seeing no one.
And now... here is the first look at... BRODIE THE PRANKSTER!
![]() |
| Brodie the Prankster! (December 30, 2025) |
Taking a great look at Brodie the Prankster, his face has a mischievous expression, although he looks like he's about to cause mischief... who knows?
At the moment, I'm working on a comic strip, well you heard that name, Brodie the Prankster! And I am so excited about what your guys thoughts at the comments, as I'll be continuing posting updates on Blogspot! I wonder if people will ever find this page?
Wait, didn't I forget to say something? Oh yes, my birthday and Christmas days. It wasn't great, after all. I did get my birthday presents, but I only got this kids toy. And how about Christmas and how was it? Well, you get it, it's worse. BUT I only get a chocolate box. Yep, that's all.
Anyways, I hope you're having a great year of 2026 and make sure to follow my social media accounts, founded in the first post, if you wanna check it out!
Have a good day!

Comments
Post a Comment