As you read the last post, I've been working so hard that I tried to make a comic strip. That's why I'm giving you a quick update that I've been working on the comic strip, Brodie the Prankster.
The first release was originally scheduled in July and November 2025, but it will take much harder to release this comic strip.
As of now, I am working and drawing the full comic strip of Brodie the Prankster, and the first published release is on February 16, 2026.
And yes, it will take a long time to work, but I promise you, I hope you understand you'll definitely enjoy this strip.
But if you would like to see one image, then here is a full colored logo for Brodie the Prankster!
Hm. I think that's it for now. Always, this is the first update for Brodie the Prankster, and I hope I will get to show the first preview of my comic strip!
Have a good day and read comic strips everyday!

Comments
Post a Comment