1. My first blog post

Hello, It's Brodie!

So I have a YouTube channel called BrodyPlayx, which I created on April4, 2024 and has gained almost 100 subscribers. Now, I haven't uploaded any videos, but I made some playlists, which contain some videos from those YouTube channels, EYstreem, Milo and Chip, and Chip and Milo. But this isn't what I (exactly) wanted to help my career with. Some videos (made by those kids) are just getting some small views, but their YouTube channels are just getting some 100 or more subscribers.

And you know what? I would rather be a cartoonist. And being a cartoonist is the only way to help my career. Why? Well, I've been using Photopea to learn how to draw a character, which is going to be me as a character.

With my own character, it'll be inspired by Dennis the Menace, who is a famous British comic character for 70 years. Yes, 70 years since March 17, 1951 debuted in The Beano comics. How crazy is that? I would've been younger to make a character like this.

Anyways, I could show you my work that I've been using since 2024.

Here's the image of Dennis the Menace (as a wizard) and Gnasher from The Beano, which I made from days ago.

"Dennis the Menace and Gnasher"
September 10, 2025 - September 11 2025











It's not as much as I expected, but I'm still continuing my work on Photopea. Well, maybe I have to delete some files too much. One of my first ever drawings is Horrid Henry with black hair and wearing a black jacket. It gives me nightmares about why I made this, but it's okay. But don't stare at him too long!

"creep"
October 31, 2024











Now, you might be asking...

WILL YOU EVER GET BACK TO YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL?

Well... the answer is no. I have no plans to make my videos on my YouTube channel. I also had my laptop, which I bought on March 11, 2024. I used to comment once a day and sometimes get some likes. Some commenters seem to hate me, because they're calling me "bot", sending some rude comments, and forcing me to leave on YouTube.

This was one of my craziest life about why I get rude comments on YouTube as a nice person.

Unfortunately, I've decided to leave my YouTube channel for good. I've also put links on my social media, like X and Instagram.

Moving Forward

Now, as I told you guys why I want to become a cartoonist, it's really important to me as I watched one of my favorite movies, The Peanuts and The Smurfs ever since as a kid. But what I didn't know is that these movies are based on the comics, and that makes me a good idea to make a comic strip and turn it into a feature-length movie. And some future plans, I can make it, too. I could make comics, learn how to animate, and show it to the  world, just like the comics do. But right now, I'm still learning how to make comic strips perfectly and readable for 8 and 12-year-olds. And not for teens and adults. They would say this comic strip is straight up boring to read. It's not like I was drawing as a child, but I can confirm that.

And I think that's all. This is my first post on my official Blogger page, and maybe, some people will either find it or not. But feel free to comment!

Comments